Are you wishing you could have the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted this New Year? Maybe you’re even thinking that 2018 will definitely be the year you get you compromised smile corrected, but you just don’t know where to begin? If either of these scenarios fit, you will be happy to know that Dr. Tal Morr and his exceptional team at Tm Prosthodontics Miami offer the best tooth restoration solutions. Using a variety of dental implant procedures, they can replace your missing or damaged teeth and give you the brilliant smile you’ve been hoping for.
To begin, let’s take a look at the benefits of dental implants.
- Next best thing to healthy, natural teeth. Strong and stable, a dental implant restores a lost tooth so that it looks, feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth. Other options can lead to bone deterioration, and may interfere with eating, smiling, speaking and other activities of everyday life.
- Built to last. Dental implant are a long-term solution. Traditional, tooth-supported dental bridges only last five to seven years, and with proper care often more than 10 years, but at some point they may need to be replaced. While dental implants may need periodic adjustments, they can last a lifetime when properly placed and cared for.
- Keep your teeth in your mouth – not in a cup. Dental implants allow you to keep your teeth where they belong – in your mouth. And no more worrying that your dentures might slip or fall out. Brush, floss and care for teeth that have been replaced using dental implants exactly the way you would natural teeth – in your mouth.
- Speak easy. Adjusting to removable dentures can mean struggling to pronounce everyday words. Not so with dental implants, which function like natural teeth.
- Eat your favorite foods! Taste and enjoy the foods you love without hesitation. You can bite naturally, eat virtually anything you want and, unlike removable dentures that can feel uncomfortable, you can experience the full taste of the food you eat with dental implants, too.